Saturday, April 28, 2007

Our Saturday Morning


First, we made & ate some Thundercake, in honor of yesterday's thunderstorm. YUM!


Next, having eaten our fill, we did a little 'world traveling' to some of our favorite people (homeschooling and otherwise) and places on the web. We visited Zambia, England, Montana and Holland, who- alas-were not at home, but off on holiday themselves to France.



And finally, back at home and safely snuggled into the family bed, we enjoyed an impromptu (and very silly) puppet show by our own Zoe May.

Hope your morning was full of fun stuff, too!

[Addendum: And here's some more 'fun stuff.' Print it, paste on cardboard, cut it out (good luck) and ENJOY!]:



Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Madeline,

Can you believe what a small world we live in?! And then to end up as neighbors!

I'll be popping in often too. Your life, your beautiful beautiful children, the wonderful natural world they are growing up in, the farm, unschooling... and thundercake to top it all off.

And that's just on this page! I can't wait to read more (will go through your archives this weekend).

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,
me again (Katrien). So sorry, my comment was meant for another blog... Never mind: even though I got lost, I got to land on your site. And I WILL be back!
Katrien

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodness me, that Thundercake looks awesome! Sorry we weren't in :)

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page